Monday, September 16, 2013

Tilda With Love - Magnolia Stamp with Stampin' Up! supplies!


Every once in a while I feel the need to colour.  That is when I pull out my Magnolia Stamps and have fun ...



The stamp is called "Tilda With Love".  I stamped her in StazOn onto Stampin' Up! Watercolour Paper.  She is coloured using Stampin' Write Markers and some Cherry Cobble Dazzling Details added for a bit of bling.  The dies to cut out the floral border with a Memory Box die and the beaded oval one in the back is from Nestability.  I used the Stampin' Up! Oval Frames (#4) to cut out Tilda after she was coloured. Sometimes you just want to get back to your childhood, and this colouring does it for me.

   Stamps:  Tilda With Love (Magnolia)
   Ink:  StazOn
   Markers (for colouring):  Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Blush Blossom (R)
   Other:  Twirling Vine Frame (Memory Box), Beaded Ovals (Nestabilities), Oval Die #4 (Stampin' Up!),  Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Basic Rhinestones

I will be back with more projects tomorrow.  Happy Stampin' ...        

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails