Friday, September 13, 2013

Dressed Up With A Sweater

Dressed Up Die, and I added a sweater to compliment it ....

This is another cased card that I found on Pinterest and did not write down the original artist!  So sorry.  I love how this die set (Dress Up Framelits - Pg 187 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, Item #130101 - $30.95) is so versatile.  It has 2 different dresses and the dress frame.  I've shared with you a lot of the cards I already created using this die set, and here is another one.  This uses some free designer series paper I acquired during Sale-A-Bration, and the Vine Street Embossing Folder which was exclusively available during SAS.  I love it and still use it every once in a while.  Whoo hooo  only 4 months left until SAB 2014 begins!!!

   Stamps:  Pretty Petires
   Ink:  Calypso Coral
   Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Pool Party, Sycamore Street DSP
   Other:  Vine Street EF, Basic Rhinestones, Petite Curly Label Punch (this was also a SAB item, but they put it into the new Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue on page 181 - Item #129405 - $15.95) if you missed it during SAB.

Well, I think it is time for another awesome weekend.  I hope you have a great one as well.  I am sure ours will involve some quality Grandsons Time!!!

Happy Stampin' .......   

1 comment:

Candy said...

Very pretty, Glenda :)
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails