Friday, August 23, 2013

Spooky Hallowe'en Banner - Stampin' Up! Style

What do you get when you cross the Stampin' Up!
 Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
 (Holiday Catalogue, pg 31, Item #133507 - $24.95) 
and the Stampin' Up! 
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
(Holiday Catalogue, pg 31, Item #132698 - $11.95)?  
Well this is what I got ....


I used the instructions with the Halloween kit and did it exactly as they said.  Isn't this just so much fun?  I know our Grandsons will love it, they are HUGE Halloween fans!
Here are some up close pictures for you ....



 I did not use any extra supplies for this banner, and I still have 12 canvas pennants leftover.  I think I will do a Christmas one as well.  If you run out of pennants and twine you can purchase just them in the Banner Simply Created Refill Kit (Holiday Catalogue, pg 30, Item #132699 - $11.95).  You get another 18 canvas pennants and 9ft of twine to play with.  
And .....  if you have a smart phone (I-phone or android) you can download the "Layar" app and view a video on making this banner right from page 31 of the Holiday Catalogue.  Anywhere in the catalogue you see this little red icon ....
(click on the picture to go to the Holiday Catalogue Flip Book)
just scan over it with the app on the phone and you will get a video right away on how to use that product!  It is the coolest thing ever.
Want to order your very own banner kits?  Just email me and I will make that happen!!!!
Happy Stampin'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails