Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Square Floral card - cased


I normally try to stay away from cruising around Pinterest because I know, if I get started there, my whole day will fly by!  But sometimes I venture into that vast land of awesome cards, and this is one of the cards I cased from there ....


Don't you just love the three pearls in the swirl pattern on the upper right hand side of this card?  They are Stampin' Up! Basic Pearls that I coloured with a black Sharpie marker.  I am unsure who the originator of this card is, but thank you! I truly love cards that are mostly white with one or two colours thrown in for a punch. This would also make a great sympathy card. 

  Stamps:  Create A Cupcake (R)
  Ink:  StazOn (or Basic Black)
  Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade (R) or Old Olive
  Other:  Little Leaves die, Boho Blossom punch (R), Basic Pearls, black sharpie, Word Window punch

Give it a try, you will have a great time creating it too.

Happy Stampin'   ....          

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails