Sunday, June 2, 2013

New Feature Added To My Blog ....

I added a new page to my blog, it is called "Stampin' Up! Flyers" and I will keep it up to date with all the current flyers that you can order from. 

HERE is the link, or you can go to the top of my blog and in the left hand corner just under my blog header you will find the pages listed.



If you are looking for the 2013-14 Annual Catalogue, I have a link in the left hand side bar which appears on all pages. 


You can also click on a link for the Stampin' Supplies.  this is a list of all the products used to create all of the projects in the entire catalogue!!!!

Thanks for visiting today, hope your weekend went well.  We had a super duper Sunday.  Hot and Sunny, and I spent all day doing Spring Cleaning  blech.  But now it is done and I can move on.

Happy Stampin' ....          

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails