Friday, April 26, 2013

All Dressed Up Thank You


I am going to share some of the awesome cards I made and cased using the All Dressed Up Bundle from Stampin' Up! over the next few posts.




At first I was ho hum about this bundle, but now, let me tell you, I am excited to own and play with these wonderful goodies.  There are so many things you can do with the die, and this is all without the stamp set.  Then you get to add the stamp set into the mix and create even more. 
Over the next few posts I am going to share with you some cards I created and some that I cased.  There are lots and lots of ideas out there.
These first two are the thank you notes I sent out with a recent order.  Each order I get receive a hand stamped thank you card from me.  Want one of your own?  Just place an order and select me as your demonstrator, or send me your order and I will do it for you.  Sorry, Canadians only please, I am not allowed to "cross border shop"  :-)
   Stamps:  Kindness Matters (retiring at the end of May 2013)
   Ink:  Midnight Muse
   Paper:  Whisper White, Parkers Patterns DSP
   Other:  Dressed Up Die, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

This card was so quick and easy to do, took no time at all.

Hope you have a super day!        

1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh I love this card, Glenda!!
So cute.....is this set still available?
I think I missed it.
Big Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails