Ok enough Valentine's for a while, on to a cool foldy fold card. I created two different ones for you ....
I cased these great cards from Dawn Griffith. Although they look very complicated they are super easy to do.
Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions (R), Elementary Elegance, Outlined Expressions (R)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz (R), Basic Black
Markers: Pear Pizzazz (R) , Poppy Parade (R)
Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz (R)
Other: Score It Tool
To make these cards:
- cut one piece of pear pizzazz cardstock 4-1/4 x 4-1/4
- cut two pieces of whisper white cardstock 8-1/8 x 4
- score these pieces at 2" on one end, then fold the other end in to meet it
- layer one on top of the other (in different directions)
- adhere the layers to the pear pizzazz piece
- cut one piece of pear pizzazz 3-3/4 x 3-3/4
- cut one piece of whisper white 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
- layer and adhere inside
Voila, not difficult at all, right???
Happy Stampin' ...