Monday, February 18, 2013

Puppy Punch Image

A very cute Happy Puppy made out of pieces from Stampin' Up! punches.



One of my favourite classes each month is the Punchie Class.  I've been offering them for over 3 years now and we have not created the same on twice!  Today I have a Happy Puppy for you made mostly out of heart shaped punches.

   Body - Full Heart punch
   Ears - Full Heart punch, then you use the small oval (R) to punch out the middle
   Muzzle - Heart to Heart punch
   Head - 1" Circle punch
   Tongue and Tail - Slot punch (R)
   Nose - Heart to Heart punch
   Eyes - 1/4" Circle and Double Circle (R) punches

I used Marina Mist, Whisper White, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler cardstock to create him.  Wouldn't he be cute as a she using Pretty In Pink cardstock?  Why don't you give it a try and email me with your picture.  I would love to share it on my blog!

Happy Stampin' . . . . . .

1 comment:

Candy said...

He is so cute, Glenda!!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails