Again today I am sharing a Punch Image card that I cased from Pinterest. It is one of Kay Sha's creations. HERE is a link to her blogpost.
I kept the card very simple, as the cute penguin is quite large and oh so darned cute. I did not want the card to distract your eyes from the image so I just cased the card as well.
Here is the information from Kay's blog on how to create the penguin and card ....
- 2-1/2" Circle Punch #120906 (for the body, head, hat, head band
- Ornament Punch #119847 (for the tip of the bonnet)
- 3/4"x 15/16" oval medium punch #120908 (earmuffs & beak)
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch #119850 (inner body)
- Large Oval punch #119859 (the face)
- Small Oval punch #119863 (the wings)
- Modern Label Punch #119849(the feet)
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack - Circle #118309(for the eyes)
- Fancy Flower Punch- XL #118073(for the pointy beak, punch out a flower then use your 3/4" x 15/16" oval punch to position on the center of the pointy piece of the flower impression)
Textured Impression Folder:
- Perfect Polka Dots #117335 (on the head band)
- Square Lattice #119976 (on the hat and earmuff)
- Northern Flurry #120902 (for the card)
- Many Merry Messages #116586
- Real Red (hat)
- Old Olive (headbands)
- Baja Breeze (earmuffs)
- Whisper White (body and face)
- Daffodil Delight (for the feet)
- Basic Black (the body)
- So Saffron (for the beak)
What do you think your favourite image would be to create out of punched pieces? It is very hard for me to decide cuz I just love them all!
Stampin' Smiles ....