Monday, August 20, 2012

February Thank You Cards


Every customer who places an order gets a hand stamped Thank You card from me.  This one I included in my February orders.  The cute little flower is made by stamping a background stamp (in this case I used a heart from the I {heart} Hearts stamp) then you punch out 4 hearts using the Small Heart Punch.  These are layered on top of a flower section punched using the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch using dimensionals.  They are super cute!  This card was cased from Dawn Griffith.
Stamps:  I {heart} Hearts, Sprinkled Expressions
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Regal Rose, Poppy Parade
Paper:  Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Marina Mist, Regal Rose, Poppy Parade
Other:  Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Small Heart Punch, Basic Pearls, White Signo Pen
Have a super day!
Stampin' Smiles ......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails