Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bordering On Romance Layered Card


This card is a little tricky to make, you have to make sure you line everything up just so.  But by taking your time and ensuring placement of the dies, it is easy peasy.  And packs a wholop too.  The letterpress I used for the background is now retired, but you could use the new Fancy Fan Embossing Folder.
I believe this card was cased from someone, but I neglected to write down who.  If it is yours, please email me so I can give you proper credit.
Stamps:  Bordering On Romance, Occasional Quotes
Ink:  Basic Black
Markers:  Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Basic Black
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Other:  Fancy Fan Letterpress (or Embossing Folder), Labels Framelits Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Modern Label Punch.
Have a great day stampers!
Stampin' Smiles . . . . . . . . . . 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails