Thursday, December 15, 2011

Standing Calendars

I also made a few of these great Standing Calendars.  I ordered the calendar part online and created the background for it.  I got this idea from a fellow demo, Petty Wong, in Victoria.

These are very easy to make.
   Cardstock 10-1/2 x 5-1/2
   Score it at 4-1/4x 5-1/4 and 6-1/4
   Designer Series Paper 5-1/4 x 4
   Cardstock or Coordinating DSP 5-1/4 x 2
   Cardstock to frame calendar
   Ribbon 6"
   Embellish and decorate as desired
Fold the cardstock on score lines.  Punch a slot (I used the retired slot punch) at the top of both sides to tie the ribbon through.  Assemble and decorate as desired.  Run ribbon through slots and tie in a knot or a bow.
For this one I took a small piece of ribbon and wrapped it around the top through the slot and taped it down at the back.  Then I tied a bow and put it on top of the ribbon for something a bit different.  I will show you some more over the next few days so you can see the 3 different ribbon treatments I did.
Here are some pictures of one of the calendars from the side so you can see how to fold it.


These fold up and you can fit them right into a regular card size envelope.  Depending on how you finish them, they will also mail for the cost of a single stamp.
Happy Stampin' ......    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails