Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Real Red Stocking Treat Holder

As promised, I am back with my second Holiday Stocking project.  Today's project is a Treat Holder.  I created the candy canes out of cardstock using the Stocking Accent Die as I could not find candy canes in the stores yet!  I know, bizarre.  Maybe I just went to the wrong stores.....
I created a double stocking (adhered together around the outside using my multi purpose liquid glue - Tombo) leaving the top open to slide in the treats.  I really used the Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz on this one, I blinged everything!
Stamps:  Tags Till Christmas
Ink:  Real Red
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer
Other:  Holiday Stocking Die, Stocking Accents Die, Petals A Plenty Embossing Folder, Scallop Square and 1" Square punches, Real Red Satin Ribbon
CLICK HERE to purchase your very own Holiday Stocking and Stocking Accents Die from my online store.  Every order this month receives my tutorial for the Kinder Egg Treat Holder Tutorial absolutely FREE just designate me as your Demonstrator and I will email it to you.

Holiday Stocking Die - Holiday Mini catalogue - page 24 - Item 124098 - $40.95
Stocking Accents Die - Holiday Mini catalogue - page 24 - $21.95

Red and Silver Glimmer Paper - Holiday Mini catalogue - page 41 - Item 121790 and 124005 - $5.95

Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails