Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Patterned Birthday Delight

I wanted to create a quick CAS (clean and simple) card to share today.....


Ever since I saw this stamp set - Patterned Party, page 68 Main Catalogue, Item #123065 (W) - $32.95, OR Item #123067 (CM) - $22.95 - I thought it looked like it needed to be suspended.  This time I think it looks like goal posts.  You could change this up and make it any colour you want (personalize it with his favourite team's colours).  I cut 4 strips in Daffodil Delight using the Tasteful Trims Die (page 221 Main Catalogue, Item #120893, $52.95) and using my dauber added some Daffodil Delight ink on the scallops.  Before I added the scallops to the card front, I ran the front through my Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder (I already had the stamping, posts and circle at the top on the Whisper White).
Stamps:  Patterned Party
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Other:  Tasteful Trim Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (circle)
Thanks for visiting today, Happy Stampin' ......

1 comment:

Candy said...

Oh this is great, Glenda.
Just perfect for all the men in our lives :o)
HUgs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails