Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Snowman Christmas card

I could not sleep last night so decided I needed to get this card out of my head!  I headed to the craft room in the dark of the early morning and created this CAS (clean and simple) and quick card ....
You know, sometimes they are not the same in paper as they are in our heads!  Oh well, now its done and I can sleep tonight.......  I used 2 retired sets for this one.  I think this will be my last Christmas card of the season ....  maybe!
Stamps:  Wandering Words, The More The Merrier
Ink:  VersaMark, Basic Black
Markers:  Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Garden Green, Tangerin Tango
Paper:  Letters To Santa DSP
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Early Espresso
Other:  Scallop Circle Die, Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Cherry Cobbler Embossing Powder
Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails