Friday, November 25, 2011

Calypso Coral Birthday card

A long while ago I saw a card like this on the internet somewhere.  If it is yours, please email me so I can give you proper credit.  I changed it a bit, including the colours and embossing folders ....

I bought the new Designer Frames Embossing Folders but have not used them much yet.  So out it came for this one.  I like Calypso Coral and it goes so well with Early Espresso!
Stamps:  Petite Pairs, Four Frames
Ink:  Early Espresso, Calypso Coral
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Other:  Designer Frames and Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz
I hand cut the Four Frames image because I wanted it very close to the stamped image, and I hand cut out the Designer Frame as well.
Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails