Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Customer Appreciation Month Treats

For the past 3 years I have dedicated the month of November as my Customer Appreciation Month.  All month long my stampin' ladies can earn entries into my "Freebie Draw".  Each attendee to my classes get specially wrapped Hershey Nuggets.  Today I am sharing with you my basket of wrapped treats all ready for my first November class  ....
I use retired DSP and wrap each nugget individually. I find it a great way to use up those small bits of paper I seem to accumulate.  Most pieces measure 1" x 3".  I only put adhesive on the DSP and adhere it together, none of the adhesive touches the nugget wrapper itself.  I have more to wrap, but this is a start!
Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails