Friday, October 14, 2011

Language of Friendship Birthday

This was a quick CAS (clean and simple) card to put together.  I already had the Whisper White embossed layer done, so that saved a bit of time too!
 I used Pool Party as my colour and added bling (well of course I did, lol).  I spritzed most of the layers with Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz.  I think I better mix up another batch as I am almost out!
Here is a closer view of the bling and the sentiment layers.
Stamps: Language Of Friendship, Petite Pairs
Ink:  Basic Black, Pool Party. Island Indigo
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Other:  Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Perfect Pennants Die, Circles #2 Die, Bird Builder Punch
Then just as I finished the card I looked out my craft room window and saw this picture perfect moment ...


Four lovely deer visiting.  They did not last long as soon after "Mr. Brown" delivered a wonderful box of goodies which I now have to go and rescue from the cold.
Bye for now
Happy Stampin'..  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails