Saturday, October 15, 2011

French Foliage Thank You card - CASEd

I saw this awesome card on Patty Bennett's bog using the Gently Falling stamp set and Spice Cake DSP and Buttons.  I don't have Gently Falling, so I hauled out French Foliage and created a card similar to Patty's.  I added a sentiment and used some Log Cabin Smooch Spritz to "sponge" around the edge of the front layer ....
And a closer view of the button embellishment.  I think this is super ingenious!  What a great way to use this wonderful buttons ....
You just use the 1-1/4" circle punch to punch out designer paper (or you could use cardstock too) and adhere it to the button.  I added a Basic Rhinestone cuz I'm all about bling!
Stamps:  French Foliage, Very Versatile
Ink:  Pool Party, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Spice Cake DSP
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, More Mustard
Other:  1-1/4" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Spice Cake Designer Button, Basic Rhinestones
Hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin' .....  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails