Saturday, October 29, 2011

It's A Boy!

I do not have a card to share with you today, and I won't be posting tomorrow either.  On Thursday, Oct 27 our family grew by one not so small precious bundle.  Our second grandson - Cameron Alexander - was brought into the family circle.  Cameron bounded into the world weighing 9 lbs 6.8 oz.  He is truly a precious bundle of light and joy for our entire family.  Gramma and Grampa are over the moon with happiness at the latest light of our lives.  I cannot share a picture with you as I have an agreement with our son and daughter-in-law that I will not post pictures of our grandchildren's (don't you LOVE that word) faces on my blog. 

I am sure you will understand as I spend time with Cameron and his big brother James.

Happy Stampin' .....

2 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats Grandma! I am so glad you respect your son and daughter-in-law about the no pic thing. I am the same way about my son. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Congrats for your new grandson. I have 2 grandchilden. I love being Nana to them. I understood about the pictures to ask for permission first. Enjoy being with your grandchild.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails