Friday, October 28, 2011

Holiday Line Up Christmas Shaker Frame

Well here's another shaker card.  Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE the new Shaker Frames from Stampin' Up!  I sure hope they continue them after the Holiday Mini catalogue retires......

I used some Fine Galaxy Glitter - Red and Champagne - for inside the frame.  I also coloured a Basic Pearl with a red sharpie marker and added it inside for Rudolph's nose!  I think the glitter is a bit too fine as it sticks to the window sheet over the frame.  Oh well, live and learn!
Stamps:  Holiday Line Up, Occasional Quotes
Ink:  Basic Black, Early Espresso
Markers:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Cardstock:  Whisper white, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red
Paper:  Letters to Santa DSP
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border, 2-1/2" Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, Decorative Label
Other:  Shaker Frames, Fine Galaxy Glitter, Circles #2 Die
Happy Stampin' .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails