Monday, October 3, 2011

Double Embossed Hallowe'en Card

I had a leftover card kit from THIS card. I decided to turn it into a Hallowe'en card.  I don't usually make them, but some Hallowe'en images come with other sets so I had some stamps to use.  A couple of punches and some double embossing and I have this card to share with you .....


I still have my retired bat punch and used it and a ghost punched using the Owl Builder punch.
Stamps:  Warmest of Wishes, Holiday Best, Grateful Greatings
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Early Espresso, VersaMark
Paper:  First Edition Specialty DSP
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Other:  Owl Builder and Bat punches, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder, Googley Eyes,
Happy Stampin' .......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails