Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christmas Treat Holder

I am still playing with the 1"x8" Cello Treat Bags in the Holiday Mini Catalogue.  Today I have a Christmas themed one for you ....
 I sorted out the red M&Ms for this one .....
 Some of the Silver Glimmer Paper adds the bling .....
 Sorry this picture is so fuzzy, guess I was off a bit when I took it ....
Stamps:  Tags Till Christmas
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Silver Glimmer, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper white
Punches:  1-3.8" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Scallop Square, 1" Square, 1/16" Circle
Other:  M&Ms, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, 1"x8" Cellophane Bag (Christmas Mini Catalogue page 11, Item 124134, $3.25 for 50 bags)
HERE is one I made for Hallowe'en using the Cellophane Bags.
Happy Stampin' ....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails