Sunday, September 11, 2011

Embossed Gifts Of Christmas

Today I am sharing a card with you using the set Gifts Of Christmas.  I used the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on all layers of the Very Vanilla cardstock ....
and here is a closer picture of the bling ....
Stamps:  Gifts Of Christmas
Ink:  Real Red
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer Paper
Other:  Modern Label and Word Window and Owl punches, Top Note Die, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Northern Frost Embossing Folder
I stamped the dove and sentiment again on separate cardstock.  The dove I fussy cut out and attached with dimensionals, and the sentiment I punched with the Word Window Punch.
Happy Stampin' ..........    

2 comments:

Corinna is Stamptopia.com said...

LOVE it! Thank you for sharing.. Consider this c.a.s.e'd =)

craftystamper said...

Glenda a beautiful Christmas card. Love all the bling and the embossing folder. Definitely will CASe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails