Thursday, September 1, 2011

Convention Make 'n Takes - Card #1

In keeping with me not doing make 'n takes when I go to a Stampin' Up! event, I did not do the ones at Convention this year either.  Now I have completed them, and it did not take me as long as the ones from February either!
Here is one of the cards ....
I really like this card so I did it exactly as the instructions said except I turned it into a Birthday card.
Stamps:  Best Friends Forever
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard
Cardstock:  More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Other:  Linen Thread, Regals Designer Buttons, Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric, Lace Ribbon Punch
Come back tomorrow for another card from Convention.
Happy Stampin' ......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails