Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So Glad You're Here

There is going to be a big reunion in our town soon (50th) for the local high school.  The organizers were looking for items to put into goodie bags for the participants.  I offered to make small welcome cards.  I made them 2.75 x 2.75 because I wanted to use 8.5 x 11 paper and 1/2 of 11 is 5.5 and 1/2 of 5.5 is 2.75 - see the reason now?
Here is what I came up with.....
I stamped the leaf swirl image from Best Friends Forever in Always Artichoke.  Then stamped the bird image from the Language of Friendship set in Pacific Point on separate very vanilla cardstock and punched and the wing out.  The words are from Petite Pairs and they are in Early Espresso.
They wanted to make sure we included our company information as it was to showcase local businesses as well as welcome participants back into Port Alberni for the reunion.  So inside I stamped the Stampin' UP! stamp I got at convention, and a personalized stamp that has my contact information on it.
I hope they like them!
Happy Stampin' ... ... ...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails