Saturday, August 27, 2011

Patterned Birthday Party

I created a really fun and happy card today using the new set "Patterned Party".  What youngster, or youngster at heart, would not love to receive this happy card .....
I used a lot of Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz on this one again.  Here is a picture of the bow treatment where you can see the bling in the background...
I used the "quilting" technique for this card.  First I stamped all the images on the Whisper White cardstock, then I ran it through my Big Shot with the Square Lattiace Embossing Folder. Then I spritzed on the Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz.  Then I cut out more balloons and added them on the card with dimensionals.  The bow is Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon tied into a bow and then an In Colour (Poppy Parade) Glimmer Brad in the middle.  Love that bling!!!
Stamps:  Patterned Party
Ink:  Poppy Parade
Markers:  Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Other:  Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Champagne Mist Shimmer Spritz, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, In Colour Glimmer Brad
  Whisper White - 5.5 x 4.25
  Lucky Limeade - 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
  Whisper White - 5 x 3.75
Happy Stampin' see you soon .......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails