Saturday, June 11, 2011

Flower Garden in Daffodil Delight

I decided to pair Daffodil Delight with Concord Crush for this bright and cheery birthday card.

I added a Concord Crush Glimmer Brad to the Daffodil Delight 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon to gather it just at the bottom of the emobossed image.  I added some Daffodil Delight ink to the flower centers using a dauber.  The sentiment is from Whisical Words which is retired, but it was calling my name to be used.
Stamps:  Whimsical Words
Ink:  Concord Crush, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Concord Crush
Other:  Daffodil Delight 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, In Colour Glimmer Brad (Concord Crush), Flower Garden Embossing Folder
I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Stampin' ... 

1 comment:

Ann said...

Cute card, I love the contrast of these colors. It really pops. Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails