Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two Step Owl XL Punch - CASEd Card

I just love this punch - Two Step Owl XL.  It is so versatile.  You can do Christmas owls, Valentine's Day owls, Easter owls, children's fairytale owls, the possibilities are endless!  This one is two Birthday Owls.  I CASEd this from page 94 of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue 2010-11........

I made this for a girl who will be turning 9.  I don't even know any girls turning 9, I just liked the number with this card.  It could be made in blue as well, and be just as nice for a boy.  Or make it in red and give it to a female friend.  Just so many possibilities (sorry I did say that once already!).
Stamp Set: On Your Birthday
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz and Pretty In Pink Patterns DSP
Cardstock:  Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Other:  Two Step Owl XL Punch, Two Step Bird XL Punch, Nestabilities
Classes start today, welcome back Ladies!  TTFN, Happy Stampin' ... ... ... Glenda Mollet

4 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Super cute card!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy said...

So cute, Glenda!
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so cute, love the owls with the pink paper. Hugs, Rea

Sandy said...

Who! Who! Who turned 9 -- I can assure you it wasn't me - LOL
Cute!!
Sandy Dehon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails