Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monkey Punchie Card

Today I created the second card for my Monthly Punchie class in January.  We will be doing this cute little Monkey that I got from my friend, Wanda McGlammery (wave to Wanda!), and the Dinosaur which I will post tomorrow.  But for now, here is the Monkey Punchie card for you ........

Along with the Monkey and Palm Tree punchie images, I also used:
Stamp Sets:  Curly Cute, Weathered (retired)
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock:  Naturals White, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue
Other:  3-1/2" Circle die

UPDATE:  Wanda left a comment that she got the idea from Sheryl Brown in Northern Virginia.  Just want to keep the credit to the proper individual.  Thanks, Sheryl!

Happy Stampin'!   Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Sandy said...

This is just as cute as it can be Glenda!
Sandy

Wanda said...

Gret job Glenda. Love his eyes and mouth. Thanks for printing my name on your blog. I did get this idea from Sheryl Brown in northern Virginia, so thought I'd mention her name as well. LOL Love you friend,

Anonymous said...

Isn't he a cutie!! You are so good at these kind of cards. I'm just not into paper piecing, and if I was, I know my obsession with little Maggie would still win out!!! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails