Thursday, December 23, 2010

Floral Birthday - CASEd Card Share

I went from Clean and Simple yesterday, to Fussy and Fun today.  This card was CASEd from Chat Wszelaki.  Chat used the tree image from Stampin' Up!'s Contempo Christmas and a small oval punch to create this fun card.  Another card showing how to use a seasonal stamp in a non-seasonal way. 

I used different Designer Series paper - mine is Greenhouse Gals, so I used Pear Pizzazz along with Whisper White and Real Red.  I also used the Ovals die to make the red piece behind the sentiment, it layers perfectly with the Wide Oval Punch.  My ribbon is Real Red Satin.
Another great card CASEd from a very talented lady.  Thanks Chat!
I have one more cased card for you tomorrow, then I actually have a "Glenda Mollet Original" for you!
Happy Stampin'  ... ... ...  Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Candy said...

Beautiful and great use of Seasonal stamps!!
Hugs, Candy

Anonymous said...

Oh, love the white space!! The brad is great too! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails