Sunday, November 7, 2010

Candy Countdown Calendar Kit - Day 20

Yeay, I hit the 20s with the boxes.  Only 4 more left!  Here's number 20 .. ... ...
I used a few more embellishments on this box.  Starting at the top, I used some retired real red stitched grosgrain ribbon and made a bit of a differenty type of bow.  Then I stamped the sentiment, punched it out with the Small Tag punch, and layered it with Real Red cardstock punched with the Large Tag punch.  I cut a piece of real red cardstock to layer behind the number piece, and cut off the corners a bit. Then I added some Basic Rhinestones.
The boxes are getting fussier, I can feel it.....  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute what you did with the bow, and how you used the tags. Can you believe that I have actually started to anticipate seeing your next creation, when it comes to these boxes! I think you have done a super job at being really creative with these! Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails