Sunday, October 31, 2010

Candy Countdown Calendar Kit - Day 13

Over the hump and on the downward slide now.  I have over half of the boxes done.  I have really enjoyed making these little gems, and I know the rest of them will go smoothly.  But they will be more embellished, I just feel it!  Here is box #13 ........

I used a lot of gold on this one.  The snowflakes are in Brushed Gold cardstock and I used the new Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die available in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalogue (page 38) and ran it through my Big Shot with the Brushed Gold cardstock.  I put a circle of Real Red cardstock in the middle of two of them then added some Glimmer Brads.  And then, to add even more bling, I spritzed the number piece with Gold Smooch Spritz.  Heehee, did I mention I LOVE bling!
Happy Hallowe'en to all the Ghouls and Ghosts out there.
Back tomorrow with box #14. . . . . . . .  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great snowflakes!Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails