Sunday, October 24, 2010

Black and White Elements Of Style

I cased this card from Kivonne Tucker (SU Demo in Seattle WA) from a swap card I received in Sequim in May.  I have had it sitting on my "to do" pile for a while and finally inked up my Elements Of Style stamp and made it.

I fell in love with this card for two reasons.  #1 - I love the black and white simplicity of this card.  It would do for Thank You, Birthday, Sympathy, Anniversary or Wedding!  And #2 is the way it opens.  The black card layer is just one 5-1/2 x 4-1/4 piece and it is the white that opens!  How cool is that.  There is a piece of paper weight Vellum over the stamped image in the middle and that is where the sentiment is stamped.  Thanks Kivonne, for the inspiration and wonderful card.
Stamps:  Elements of Style, With All My Heart
Ink:  Basic Black
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Paper Weight Vellum
Other:  Basic Black Satin Ribbon
Thanks for visiting today, I hope your weekend is / was a great one.  I am just waiting for my DH to return home from his travels.  As of today, he will be home now for 4 months.  Guess I have to wait a day or two until the "Honey Please Do" list comes out!!!  ~ ~ ~  Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card for the same reasons you listed. Totally awesome!!! Rea

Candy said...

Super duper card!!!
So versatile. And so beautiful :o)
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails