Friday, July 2, 2010

Cajun Craze - IBC 2010-11 Sneak Peek


Hi, back again with card #3 from my Open House on June 30th.  This is another one of Darlene McCallum's cards.  I changed it up a bit, but the basic card is the same.  HERE is the link to Darlene's card.
I used the Medallion Background stamp to make the motif in the centre.  This is Cajun Craze  which is one of the new Regals Collection colour.  To do the strip in the middle, I took a 1/2" slice of Cajun Craze and put some double sided tape on it, then I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock slightly smaller than the tape.  After applying the WW cardstock, I dipped the strip in Dazzling Diamonds glitter and it put two really thin lines of glitter down each side of the WW cardstock piece. Too cool!  I have been making a lot of really complicated cards lately, and realy appreciate the simpler ones.  If you still have not received a copy of the new IBC 2010-11, contact me (or your regular SU demonstrator).  They are now available, and I must say, it is AWESOME!!!
Thanks again, come back tomorrow with card #4............  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, what a beautiful card! I love how you used the Medallion stamp, I love it, I have it and it's so versitile. The piece you dry embossed is so pretty too. Blessings to you, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails