Saturday, July 10, 2010

Butterflies and Daffodil Delight

Another card, another day.  How wonderful!  Gretchen Barron posted THESE cards recently on her blog and I just "had" to case them.  I changed the colour scheme and left out the ribbon but the rest is the same.  Here is my card..................
and this is what I did to the inside, I think this would be a good card too.....

For these cards I used:
Stamps:  Punched Posies, Occasional Quotes
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Outside ~ Pear Pizazz (8.5x5.5), Daffodil Delight (5.25x4), Pumpkin Pie (5.25x2.75), Whisper White (5.25x2)  Inside ~ Pumpkin Pie (5.25x4), Whisper White (5x3.75)  Plus ~ a 3.5x2.5 piece of Whisper White to stamp and punch the raised butterflies
Other:  Eyelette Border and Butterfly punches, dimensionals
I think this is one of my new favourite colour combos - Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight with Whisper White as the neutral.  So summery.  This could also be good using Marina Mist instead of Pear Pizazz.....
Thanks for looking, enjoy your weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow with a completely original card using Greenhouse Gala DSP!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Glenda, you've been busy! This is a simple and cute card. Those butterfly stamps would be so versitle. I really like how you used them. Blessings to you, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails