Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Masculine Card

I cased this one from one of the Stampin' Up! publications, but can't remember which one.  I have 2 masculine cards to post, this one today, and another one tomorrow.  Here's a picture of my card......
I used the soon to be returning Baja Breeze as the base for this card.  Then I spritzed some Silver Smooch Spritz on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that had been run through my Big Shot using the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder.  I love the metal look of it.  The words are cut out of Baja Breeze cardstock using the Timeless Type Jr. Alphabet dies.  This could be birthday or Father's Day, either one would work.
Thanks for looking and come back tomorrow for my second masculine card.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Very nice, Glenda! Love the piece you spritz with Silver and embossed!
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails