Last time I was there, one of them requested we do a card using the Shimmer Paints again. I have not used them much lately, as it goes "out of sight out of mind". They are in one of my drawers and don't see the light of day very often. So Thanks! ladies for stretching my creativity. Here is the card I came up with.........
I used a lot of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in different ways on this card. Here is what I did:
The Pink Pirouette card base has been spritzed with a mixture of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and 70% Rubbing Alcohol.
The middle piece that looks like DSP is actually cardstock that has been treated as below:
1. On Whisper White cardstock I stamped Bella Toile background in VersaMark ink
2. Then I embossed it in White Embossing Powder
3. Next using a dauber I spread Regal Rose classic ink all over the cardstock, making it darker around the edges, and lighter in the middle
4. Then I sponged some Bravo Burgundy classic ink just around the edges
5. I wiped over everything vigorously with a piece of paper towel
6. Then I hit it with the heat gun just to make sure it was all dried
7. Then using a sponge I sponged Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint all over the prepared cardstock making sure I covered it all.
8. I layered this on a piece of Bravo Burgundy cardstock
The glitter on this piece is unbelieveable, I wish I could get an acurate picture, but here is my attempt:
The actual putting together of this card went real quick, it was the prep work that takes the time. But I think it was well worth the effort, it is absolutely gorgeous in real life! Here is the inside of the card, I could not leave that un-spritzed! I spritzed the Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White cardstocks both with more of the Champagne Mist spritz and added some stamped images in Regal Rose and Bravo Burgundy.
I don't think you would want to mail one of these cards due to the flower. But you could, it would just cost a bit more. But hand delivering it gives you a chance to witness its unveiling!!!!
Thanks so much for visiting again today, and I hope you havea great week. I am busy with classes etc. but hope to do more stamping soon.