Friday, February 12, 2010

Love You Garden card

I have been busy stamping but have not had time to post any of them yet. So over the next couple of days I will post most of what I made.
I made two versions of this card. The first one - seen here............

is a "mostly" direct CASE from Jackie Topia. If you don't know her work, go visit her blog. Oh My Goodness, her stuff is truly inspiring. I did not put the butterflies on mine, and I added some more sponging including some Cameo Coral sponged on the swirl from Vintage Vogue to look like more blossoms on the stems. I added a couple of punched branches from a MS punch and some punches from the Little Leaves die along the fence.
This next one..............
I left off the fence and the curling branches on it. I added more blossoms, and used the MS punch again. I stamped the swirls from Vintage Vogue in VersaMark then embossed them with white embossing powder. Sponging in Old Olive and Cameo Coral was added over the swirls, and bashful blue was lightly sponged in the middle.
Here is what I used for my version of this card:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Grateful Greetings
Ink: VersaMark, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Other: White Embossing Powder, Sponges, MS punch
I hope you are enjoying your Friday night. Right now the Opening Ceremonies of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics is happening. Boy is it ever fantastic. Unfortunately, the ceremonies have been saddened by the death of a Georgian athlete on the Luge track this morning. My heart goes out to his family, and his fellow visiting athletes.........
............ Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Glenda, these are beautifully done Valentines cards. Both versions are awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails