Saturday, January 30, 2010

Black and White CASEd card.

I totally cased this card from my friend (and regional roomie) MiRan in Victoria. She does not have a blog, and makes awesome cards. Now that we have the Stampin' Connection for SU Demos, she is a member and posted some awesome cards and projects. She is famous (well to me anyways) for her black and white cards. When I saw this one I just had to make it. Thanks MiRan for your inspiration and finally going techy on us. Here's the card I borrowed:
Isn't this a great card? I did not have the swirl that she used, so I had to improvise with what I had. This card uses:
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White and Basic Black
Stamp: Simple Friendship (swirl) and Family Phrases (sentiment)
Other: Large Star, Small Star, and Modern Label punches, and Black Gingham ribbon
That's it, sweet and simple. Its simple to look at, but quite indepth to make, specially when it took me about 45 mins to get the right swirl, hee hee.
This one could be made with any colour combination at all, just customize it for the person you are giving it to. And its masculine too!
Thanks for taking the time to visit, see you soon............. Glenda Mollet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails