Monday, December 7, 2009

Hoot Owl Punchie Card

I cased this directly from the SU demo website. It's by Michelle Reynolds and her complete instructions can be found under "Home > Show & Tell > Stamping Challenge Ideas > Holiday/Winter Ideas" if you are a demo. The only difference is that I added a bit of sponging on the Close To Cocoa pieces of the owl to add a bit of depth. This card is sooooo cute. I can't wait to get the new punches to use on the bottom of the Pumpkin Pie piece. The new Scallop Trim Border that is coming out in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. Good news, you can earn it for free beginning January 5, 2010!!!!
The Owl Punchie uses:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Whisper White
Ink: Close To Cocoa
Punches: Round Tab, 1-3/4" circle, Scallop Circle, 3/4" circle, 1/2" circle, Double Circle, 5 Petal Flower, Boho Blossom
The card uses:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Lace Edge punch
This little guy is just so cute. I will be using him for my January Punchie Class and for my Sunshine Club Ladies on Wednesday.
Thanks for looking, have a super day tomorrow........... Glenda Mollet

3 comments:

Candy said...

Hoot hoot - cute cute!
Hugs, Candy

Sandy said...

Ok - so now I am looking at all your owls - LOL Candy is so funny with her HOOT HOOT!
Sandy Dehon

Jacqueline said...

OMG - I LOVE THIS ... saw it on the last card I commented on. Lately, I have been making cards with owls too! - Great Job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails