Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bloomin' Beautiful, Pretty In Pink....


I made this card a while ago, but did not post it. I stamped the image in Basic Black then hit it with the heat gun to dry it completely. Then I coloured it with Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, and Mellow Moss markers. Once this had dried completely (I left it over night) I put Crystal Effects on just the flower head.
The background is the retired Floral Backgrounder stamped in Pink Pirouette. I layered the Whisper White Satin ribbon with Pretty In Pink Taffeta which has a basic knot tied in it.
The card is Pretty In Pink, then the background layer is Whisper White. Around the flower is Basic Black, then Pretty In Pink, then the image is stamped on Whisper White cardstock. This card is simple and elegant. I know I cased it from someone, but can't remember who it was. If you made this card first, please email me and I will give you credit. Thanks!!!
Bye for now......... Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails