Monday, November 23, 2009

Matchbook Gift Card Holder

I am still creating items for the craft fair on Dec 6th. This one, and the one I shall post tomorrow, are both made using the tutorial on Carole'Ann's blog. Funny how many of my recent projects have been cased / inspired from Carol'Ann, thanks so much. Her tutorial is easy to follow.
The first picture is of the front of the holder. This is the smaller one on her blog. I used:
Stamps: Winter Post, Delightful Decorations
Markers: Real Red, Soft Suede, Basic Black
Paper: Christmas Cocoa DSP
Cardstock: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Other: Old Olive brads, Dimensionals, Holiday Windows (ornament) for Movers and Shapers die, 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Whisper White Satin ribbon, Designer Label punch.
I used the glue pen and glitter to bling up the DSP on the front but you can't see it very well. Inside I punched the ornament from Holiday Windows out of Basic Black cardstock, then using the glue pen I added glitter around the outside. This I layed flat on the DSP and then stamped the ornament stamp using real red and basic black markers, cut it out (by hand not using the punch) and popped it up on dimensionals. These are so fun to make, I hope I get time to make a few more. Tomorrow I am having a Customer Appreciation Day for all my Stampin' Ladies. Should be a lot of fun.
Thanks for looking.......... Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Candy said...

Another WONDERFUL gift card holder!
Love Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails