Friday, November 6, 2009

2010 Coaster Calendar - February

Here is the second in my Coaster Calendar series ---- February 2010.

This one was quite difficult for me, goodness knows why. I ended up making it twice. The first one was a complete disaster. Once I started the second one it went real fast, I like how the it looks. Only one thing I would do different, I did not adhere the cardstock on the back until everything was complete, this made the coaster damp and made a big wrinkle on the velum cardstock. I hope when it dries completely it will lay down again. If not I will need to fix it.

Here's the details:
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Vellum
Other: Whisper White Satin ribbon, 1/2 pearl from the Pretties Kit, Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder
Not many supplies, no ink, no stamps at all. But quite effective anyways.
Bye for now, look for March tomorrow.
...................... Glenda Mollet .........................

1 comment:

Candy said...

Very pretty, Glenda.
Sure hope it lays flat after drying for you.
Hugs, Candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails