Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reindeer Punchie Card

I finally got the card created for our second punchie for the October Punchie Class. These reindeer are from Andrea / Sophie at Andrea Walford's website. The card is my own creation.
Here's the card......

I am continuing with my personal goal to use up all my retired stuff. So I used some Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware. The Reindeer heads are popped up on dimensionals, the strip in the middle is some of the Wood Sheets and I stained it with Sahara Sand ink and a sponge, then I dabbed some Chocolate Chip ink on with a sponge very lightly and sporatic to add some dimension to the strip. I also used Frost White Shimmer Paint on the antlers. The sentiment is also up on dimensionals. Here's the entire recipe:

Stamps: Many Merry Messages
Paper: Christmas Cocoa DSP, Real Red, Whisper White and Naturals White cardstock, Wood Sheets
Ink: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip
Other: Reindeer punchies, Antique Brass HPH, Frost White Shimmer Paint

Thanks for looking, feel free to CASE and share this card.......
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails