Thursday, October 8, 2009

My October Classes

When I emailed my newsletter, I did not have pictures of my October class cards. So here they are:


October Stamp-a-Stack:

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack:


October Punchie Class:


I don't know who originated the Santa one as I forgot to write it down, if it's yours please email me (link on the left) and I will give you credit. The Reindeer are from Andrea Walford / Sophie Landry.

UPDATE: I had an email from Wanda McGlamery that the Santa Punchie was from her, but it originated with Heather Summers. So there is the links to her site. Thanks Wanda!

If you are in the Port Alberni area, and want to join one of my classes, email me using the link on the top of the left sidebar. Thanks so much, have a super day. I know I will..........

................................... Glenda Mollet ..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails