Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pip the Puppy

We got our grandson James a wonderful book called "Diggers" and in it is Pip the Puppy. So I just had to name this card after Pip, whom James loves looking for behind the flaps in his "Digger" book. This is the second card we will be making at my Punchie class on Aug 25 th.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Very Versatile (sentiment)
Paper: Confetti White, Soft Suede, Real Red, Old Olive, River Rock DSP (retired)
Ink: Soft Suede, Bashful Blue, Summer Sun
Other: Pip the Puppy Punchie, Cloud template from Scallop Oval punch, Cuttlebug EF, Scallop Oval and Small Oval punches, sponges, dimensionals
This card was not at all what I started out to make. But I am in the process of reading my Rubber Stamp Madness magazine and it is mostly about scenic stamping, so I could not resist.
Hope your weekend is going great, mine sure is!
:-) :-) Glenda (-: (-:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails