Saturday, August 8, 2009

Miss Peggy Piggy and Sally Sheep......

Another punchie. I made this punchie quite a while ago, August 2008 to be exact. The card was slightly different, but now I am doing a Punchie Class through our local Parks and Recreation Department and they asked me to do 3 Punchies. I resurected Miss Piggy, and used more up to date colours. Here is what I used:
Miss Peggy Piggy:
Stamps: Stampscapes Water Pattern, Forest Friends, Sanded background, Hugs & Wishes,
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand
Other: Lace Edge punch, Wide Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch
Sally Sheep:
The second card for my class will be Sally Sheep. I also did this one a year ago, but now she is much updated with new In Colour designer series paper:
Stamps: Sincere Salutations, Stampscapes Reeds
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black, Old Olive
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Basic Black, Versa Mark
Other: Cottage Wall DSP, Frame from Matchbox Die, Large Oval punch
The third card is the Hippo from THIS post. I really love making these Punchie Pals, they are so cute and versatile too. Thanks for looking - Have a great weekend!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Glenda

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails