Monday, June 15, 2009

June Punchie Class

This month we are making an Angel and a Lion in my Punchie
Class. The Angel is my own creation and so is the card to showcase her.
She is in Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom, Close To Cocoa, Brushed Gold (the halo) and some irridescent white paper for the wings (non SU).
All are cut using punches, except the wings that are done with the butterfly die for the big shot. She is so cute I just had to do a cutsey card to showcase her. The card is also made with dies and nestabilities in the Big Shot. The sentiment is the large oval and the scallop oval punches.
The Lion is based on one I got in a swap from Myra Web. I did some small alterations on it and it includes a "rear end" view.
The card is my own creation and is made with some retired DSP and the Top Note die, some leaves from the leaf die, and the grass is Inspired By Nature. I put the "rear view" of the lion inside the card on the left hand side. So cute!!!
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day tomorow!!!!
Glenda

1 comment:

Wendy Hawkinson said...

This is the first time I have visited your blog--I'm in love.
I can't wait to try my hand at making this cute little lion!

I have left you a blog award on my blog--I hope you accept it!

www.gotrubberwillstamp.blogspot.com
~Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails