Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Create Stunning a Christmas Card with Stampin' Up's Season of Green & Gold Suite

 Hi Friends!

On Monday during my facebook live demonstration on my page, I shared how to create this stunning Christmas card using the Season Of Green & Gold Suite from Stampin' Up!



This suite collection includes gorgeous winter greenery, luscious pops of gold, and unique layers of vellum and berry gems, making it a breath of fresh winter air among traditional holiday themes. Get the most out of this suite collection by using it for card making, gift tags and packaging, and scrapbooking.

A bit of Gold Foil elevates the card even more. I love to use foils whenever I can, they are just so elegant.

To view the video tutorial on how it was created, click the image below to go to my YouTube channel.

 

Thank you for watching the video. Your subscription to my YouTube Channel would be greatly appreciated to keep you updated on my latest videos, tutorials, and live stamping sessions. Once you subscribe, don't forget to click the bell icon so you'll be notified whenever I post new content.


Would you like 2 FREE card tutorials from me every single week? Just fill out the form that pops down from the top while you are reading my blog, or at the top on the right side, or CLICK HERE.

You will receive an opportunity to subscribe to the Newsletters, and other ways to get more information, tutorials and other great value once you confirm that you want to opt into receiving my emails, then you are all set for next Tuesday morning at 8 am Pacific Time. The Newsletter will slide right into your email inbox, you don't have to do anything, and you will be in the know

Do you live in Canada and don't already have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? I'd love to help you find all the value and community that I've found. Let's work together to get started!

CLICK HERE to get more information and a link to join our Craft Room Stampers Community.

Stampin' Smiles!

Glenda 

 

(click on the image below to see all the up to date links)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails